Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Amazing Movies

Last week I watched 3 pretty awesome movies. 7 pounds, Slumdog Millionaire, and Twilight. I'm not sure why I just happened to watch 3 movies in one week because I honestly did not have time for it, ha but I did and they were all life changing in some way.


7 Pounds. I don't want to be a movie critic in any way, but wow. I cried like a baby! This movie was way too sad yet, one of the best I've seen in a while. I don't want to be a spoiler, but I'll say this-one guy changed 7 peoples life drastically by just doing them favors. It really put the impression on me to think of others and do something nice when ever I get a chance. Great Movie!

Slumdog Millionaire. When movies w
in a bunch of awards, the usual outcome is they are long, boring and nothing to my interest. Since a lot of my friends talked about how good Slumdog was I had to see it, and it blew me away. It had everything you could want in a movie- action, romance, comedy, mystery, etc. I never thought a movie about 'who wants to be a millionaire' would be this good! It's also based on a novel and I am pretty sure I wanna read it. It was such a ride to be taken into a world that I know nothing about. 2 boys surviving on their own, doing anything to make money, eat and survive. It was absolutely brilliant! The best part- the choreographed dance at the end.

Twilight. Every woman's fantasy came true in this movie. All the talk about how Edward Cullan was soo hot finally came through to me. At first, I did not think he was not good looking at all, but as the movie went on and I got to know his character, I completely fell for him, which is what I think the producers set it up to be. It is a love story, yes, but one out of the ordinary. One in which when you watch it you are not sure how it might turn out, and one where you (as a woman) would die to be in Bella's s
hoes. It might be something like she is the one who unfolds this guy that everyone knows nothing about. I think every woman wants to be the first to get underneath a man's skin. Every woman wants to hear a man say "your like my own personal brand of heroin". Every woman wants a man to be as crazy about her as Edward is about Bella. This movie gave me hope to one day find that man :), and as crazy as it sounds, Twilight made me want to be a vampire.

These 3 movies were amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment