
I can't wait to go back to Disney World! My sister lives in Ohio and I don't get to see her that often so we try to plan summer vacations together. Last summer we decided to go to Disney World, which in my book, was the best destination to pick.
I went there a few times when I was younger, but didn't remember much so I was really excited to go. I know that the parks are a lot of fun for younger children, but we probably had more fun than anything else there.
I loved Magic Kingdom, we spent 14 hours there! Just the boat ride over to the park was exciting, you could see the castle in the distance so the closer we got, the more excited we got. Although it was pretty crowded, they have a system for a lot of the rides so you can scan a ticket for a certain time frame, come back some time during that frame, and then skip almost the whole line. It worked really well and we ended up going on every single ride in the park. The fireworks were so amazing and magical, I truely felt like I was 5 again.
When we left we wanted to get something from the gift shop to remember our trip. My sister ended up buying 3 stuffed disney characters...she's 25. When we got back to the hotel we were looking through the pictures we took and realized we took over 500, just at Magic Kingdom. We had the best time ever and we're already planning our trip back for this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment