Schools done in a month. What have I been doing this whole time???
I slept into 11 today when I went to sleep at midnight. 11 hours of sleep and I'm still tired, imagine that. Classes back to back until 4 then work 5-10. Oh and I hate my job.... it could be worse I suppose. I'm always poor as hell when the semester comes to a close, which means I'm ready to work this summer. That way I can go out to eat when I please instead of eating noodles 3 nights in a row.
<-- Yeah no thanks
The Brewers lost yesterday :[ Luckily there's 161 more games in the season. Jeff Suppan pitched like a terd but at least we had the lead. Our bullpen lost the game once again. That was the oh-so-familiar sight of last year so let's hope it was just a game. I understand we're not going to win them all.
Now Blogger isn't letting me put more images into the blogs, but the video thing works. Bleh. Whatever, I'm not used to blogging much. I used to think blogs were just forums for angsty 14 year old emo girls to complain about their boyfriends dumping them. They still are in the whole myspace style blog but I guess I've learned the more important uses a blog can offer. Not to mention the discussions they can create. TEST OVER
haha, i liked this one, your funny.
ReplyDeleteyeah, you kind of have the gift for blog style! Oh, well!
ReplyDelete