Meg's 21st is now 20 days away and counting, and mine is a month after that. I'm more excited about my month of Saturday's without drunk people at my apartment til 4 am than I am about my own birthday...that can't be normal. At least my friends are aware that I'm a bit boring. :)
The best part of Em's birthday is conspiring against her to let her mom actually surprise her. She knows her gift is something that needs to be measured, so she's hilariously confused about anything needing to be measured that is small enough to bring to dinner with her family tonight. It's a ring. :) I'm most definitely looking forward to laughing at her tonight when she comes home and yells at me. She hates surprises - she looked though my phone last year and Googled a phone number to find out our surprise for her!! Nice to get her back, I must say. I think going out with her on my birthday would be even more hazardous to my health than it already promises to be if she felt the need to get me back about the fake shots.
My birthday starts in Kenosha with dinner on the night of May 29th, bars at Midnight, lunch with my parents on the 30th where I'll definitely be drinking, and back up to Milwaukee at night for...more bars. Perhaps this substituting water for booze wasn't a one time thing...I'd like to survive to see my 22nd!
No comments:
Post a Comment